In the Part 1 of the Corfu Tour we mentioned the most important attractions that you must see when coming to Corfu. Part 2 will be dedicated to its beaches. All Corfu Transfers may offer you an authentic exploration of the beaches. You can choose as many of the following beaches as you want to visit, or visit them all. Why not?
All you have to do is booking your transfer and a local, experienced and English-speaking driver will pick you up from your accommodation at the time you want with a comfortable private air-conditioned vehicle.
Endless sandy beaches with stunning sandstone formations make the beach look like a sculpture. On the western side of Sidari, there are the fjords and the famous Canal d’Amour. The myth has been passed along for generations that, if you swim in this natural passage, you’ll find your soul mate. There is also a waterpark that’s fun for all ages, while at the port there are boats ready to take you on daily excursions to the Diapontia islands.
Firstly, Paleokastritsa have six beaches.
- Agia Triada: A beach with deep sea. Water ski, parasails, boats for rent, bars and restaurants are just some of the facilities and activities you’ll find here.
- Alipa: A sandy beach, with big rocks along its northern part. Clean and clear sea. You’ll find umbrellas, sunbeds, boats for rent and a restaurant, as well as a fishing port.
- Agios Spyridonas: The most picturesque and popular of all the beaches in Paleokastritsa. It is fully-organized and one of many beaches in Corfu with water sports.
- Agios Petros: A beach with sand and pebbles, ideal for water sports.
- Ambelaki: A quiet beach, fully equipped with umbrellas, sunbeds and boats for rent.
- Platakia:Two neighboring beaches with pebbles, umbrellas, sunbeds and a restaurant.
A coastal village with more than one beach with sand or pebbles. The biggest is fully-organized, with umbrellas, sunbeds, water sports, bars and taverns.
At this point, you’ll find one of the most developed resorts in Corfu. The beach is large and sandy, with high standards of service and facilities, hundreds of umbrellas, and a large selection of water sports at least.
Situated between Ermones and Glyfada, you’ll find the cape of Agios Georgios. On its southeastern side, the area of Myrtiotissa has one of the most beautiful beaches on the island. Also, to get to the beach, you need to walk for about 20 minutes. But, it has refreshing water, golden sand, a vibrant seabed perfect for scuba diving and a little freshwater stream that flows from the rocks into the sea.
Myrtiotissa’s neighboring beach is very popular at this time, with fine sand, surround by pine-studded hills, olive groves and villas. It is fully-equippe, including a space for beach volleyball. If that sounds like fun, then you’ll find Glyfada is one of the best sandy beaches in Corfu. About 4km away, is the Corfu Golf Club and the Corfu Horse-Riding Club. Nearby is the well-known waterpark, Aqualand.
A very popular beach, with shallow sea and fine sand. It has facilities for water sports as well as taverns.
Finally, one of the busiest beaches on the island, locate right after Acharavi. It’s fully-organize, with plenty of options for water sports, restaurants and bars.
Above all, book your transfer, choose the beach(s) you want to visit and everything will be take care of by All Corfu Transfers.